I've been Challenged

This Challenge was given to me by Deb @ A Little of everything

lol this was fun brought back some memories :)

Theses are the Challenge instructions:

Go to your photo folder on your computer
Go to the sixth folder of the photos
Then go to the sixth picture.
Put the picture on your blog with a description of it.
Invite six friends to this Challenge.
Link them to your blog and let them know they have been challenged.

SIMPLE !! LOL





Right here is mine.
This is a picture of all my kids Christmas 2007,
as you can see some decided to dress up for it lmao.
this is our first christmas altogether with my partner we had a great time as you can see from the picture, and as you can see to the left of the picture i got my partners legs hehe.

Thanks for this Challenge Deb hun.

right i am going to pass this on to,
Shannon @ Memories made easy
Dianne @ Candy Treats
Vix @ Vix PSP

have fun all xxx



0 comments: